Saturday, April 13, 2013

Saturday Musings ♥




Hi Love,

This week was a kind of bittersweet one for me :)
Firstly, I am going to münich for a job vacation on june and this makes me sooo excited, besides terrified. Because I am new in my job and thi is the first time that I will go a job vacation:)

Whatever, lots of things will be done in a short time period. And I need your heelpp! Please tell me your suggestion such as places that I can visit, or restaurants and tastes that I should try :)

By the way, April is such a happy month, isnt it? :) Al music videos, photographs and illustrations are making me more creative at this time of year more than any :)

Let's begin to my saturday musings :)
Keep scrolling Love,

kisses.
d.

we can begin with two beautiful musci video

Imagine Dragons-Radioactive 
Pink ft. Nate Ruess- Just give me a reason












Pinned Image





Pinned Image


Pinned Image



Pinned Image






Pinned Image




Pinned Image



Pinned Image








Pinned Image




Thanks Got!!! Mad Man again!!!!

Pinned Image


Pinned Image





No comments:

Post a Comment