Thursday, April 19, 2012

hesitation

nowadays i see lots of discussion about this pieces:
wedge sneakers


in my oppinion they r hunting elegance of fashion also too weird to Marc by Marc Jacobs wedge sneakers  are the most dissapponinting ones:/







i think they may have only one advantage is  their hidden edge but actually i prefer elegance to independence, and pain to comford while talking about style:)  thats my biggest sin i guesshow about you?



what is your biggest sin?


are you love them? :)




5 comments:

  1. I like the Wedge sneaker, too and i must buy someone! The shoes on you pictures are awesome, great colours and design! I love it!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thats totally point of view. no rule:)
    i am looking at you blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're insanely cool! I love multi-colored stuff especially shoes! ت


    By the way, please stop by our blog soon and we'd love it more if we can follow each other. ت

    http://fashionmoto.blogspot.com

    Also, please click on the REWARDS button on the left side of our blog for you to earn points and avail the gift certificates from the merchant of your choice.

    Thanks! ヅ

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like how the sneakers have wedges! i'm kind of short, so the wedge would definitely give me the extra height that i need :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow really cool sneakers, like the design.


    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete